South Lincolnshire – £30k to £40k
A fantastic opportunity has arisen working as a Manufacturing Project Engineer for a well established engineering company in South Lincolnshire.
You will provide engineering support and guidance to my client’s engineering and project teams, ensuring on time delivery is achieved.
The successful candidate will also be involved in projects and process improvements and have the opportunity to grow their career further.
The main purpose of the Manufacturing Project Engineer role is to support all engineering related activities of the business, including new product introduction (NPI), through planned, preventative or corrective activities.
Our client offers unrivalled career progression and earnings potential as they continue several years of significant growth with full order books.
It is a great new opportunity with a highly successful business who work on state of the art equipment. We are working exclusively with them to recruit an additional Manufacturing Engineer on a permanent basis, due this increasing demand in their aerospace sector.
The Project Engineer will be providing technical services and support to enable my client’s Engineering Teams to efficiently and effectively achieve deliverables and working with other departments to ensure the most efficient and effective maintenance processes are implemented.
We are looking for experience in the following areas:
- Assessing technical packages for potential new business
- Day to day manufacturing engineering tasks such as drawing reviews, route card planning & creation and detailed route card engineering reviews
- Operational working knowledge and experience in production based engineering process control / improvement techniques such as PFMEAs, Gauge R & R studies, SPC, Control Plans
- Creation, implementation & maintenance of Standard Operating Processes
- Technical Engineering Planning of new parts into production for both precision machined components
- Project Manage technical engineering tasks on new product introduction (NPI) of both development, legacy & volume production parts
- Undertake GAP Analysis exercises from a technical engineering perspective to achieve conformance on both existing and potential new customer engineering specification requirements
- Customer liaison in areas such as technical engineering process and problem improvement topics
- Assessment and introduction of new engineering processes, equipment and techniques.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join and successful and growing business and the forefront of their sectors.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of RecruitME who are acting as a recruitment agency. RecruitME is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Upon submission of an application to RecruitME, you consent to the collection and retention of your personal data. As detailed in our Privacy Statement, we may use your personal data for the purpose of considering your suitability for employment for the role for which you are applying, as well as future roles that may become available.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the foregoing and consent to the uses of your information as set out above. You are not required to provide any requested information to RecruitME but failing to do so may result in not being able to continue your candidacy for the job for which you have applied to.
Be aware that you maintain the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Enquiry Form below.
You can also keep up to date with our latest news and vacancies on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter: