Nottingham – CIRCA £24k dependant on experience
We are currently recruiting for a Sage 50 Assistant Accountant for a friendly and established accountancy practice.
We are looking for someone with experience of account preparation and book-keeping via Sage as Tax moves to being digital.
Our client is keen to hear from experienced candidates who are local to the area and who have experience of Sage Line 50 and Sage Accounts Production.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the preparation of client accounts and assisting with the provision of a comprehensive accounting and business advisory service to a varied portfolio of clients.
Key aspects of the role:
- Preparation of Accounts for Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies
- Bookkeeping for a small portfolio of clients using Sage 50 and Excel spreadsheets
- Preparation and review of Self-Assessment Tax Returns
- Preparation of Corporation Tax Computations for companies
- Preparation, review and submission of VAT Returns
Does this sound like you?
- Previous experience within an Accountancy Practice
- Experience using Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Experience of Sage accounts Production, Sage 50 and Sage Corporation tax
- Preferable driving licence
The role would be suited to someone who has worked in a smaller practice or looking to work for a smaller practice.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of RecruitME who are acting as a recruitment agency. RecruitME is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Upon submission of an application to RecruitME, you consent to the collection and retention of your personal data. As detailed in our Privacy Statement, we may use your personal data for the purpose of considering your suitability for employment for the role for which you are applying, as well as future roles that may become available.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the foregoing and consent to the uses of your information as set out above. You are not required to provide any requested information to RecruitME but failing to do so may result in not being able to continue your candidacy for the job for which you have applied.
Be aware that you maintain the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Enquiry Form below.
You can also keep up to date with our latest news and vacancies on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter: