Nottingham – £competitive + Uncapped bonus + car allowance
Joining one of the fastest growing FinTech businesses with headquarters in Nottingham.
The company is targeting a growing, underserved opportunity in cross-border financial services and lending with a unique platform combining data, technology and capital and are looking to increase their team with additional Business Development professionals.
They are looking at growing the client teams across established and new countries through the expansion of the FX Dealing desks.
Our client is made up of a bright and ambitious team of people that love big challenges. They don’t compromise on execution, speed and quality and always strive for excellence – while still having fun.
So, if you want to join one of the fastest-growing fintech companies in the UK, keep reading…
What you’ll be doing
- Service a portfolio of corporate clients across a range of different products, including FX hedging, lending, & cash management
- Execution of FX trades (SPOT, FWD, NDF, etc.) with multiple liquidity providers, using various trading platforms, as well as Bloomberg/Reuters
- Understand the client’s business environments, strategies, and industry to provide the best solution for their situation
- Know and understand the competition’s capabilities and gaps to better position the company Banking solutions
- Deliver on dealer-specific KPIs including repeat & new business revenues, reducing client churn and increasing wallet-share
- Building & maintaining strong client relationships
- Expand existing business and provide feedback to technology and product managers
- Originate new business via networking with existing clients for business referrals
You will need to be articulate, confident and can display a clear level of intelligence to win new business opportunities & continue to build on existing relationships.
We are looking for result driven individuals who are highly motivated with outstanding interpersonal skills and possesses the aptitude to work under their own initiative to strict deadlines and targets.
Your communication skills both written and verbal will need to be of the highest calibre.
- Deliverable FX Dealing experience
- Business/finance academic background is preferred
This is a truly dynamic and visionary organisation that believes their employees and clients lie at the heart of the business.
This is a great opportunity to join an ambitious and forward thinking UK business that offers professional development and longer term career opportunities for a fast growing entrepreneurial business.
Upon submission of an application to RecruitME, you consent to the collection and retention of your personal data. As detailed in our Privacy Statement, we may use your personal data for the purpose of considering your suitability for employment for the role for which you are applying, as well as future roles that may become available.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the foregoing and consent to the uses of your information as set out above. You are not required to provide any requested information to RecruitME but failing to do so may result in not being able to continue your candidacy for the job for which you have applied.
Be aware that you maintain the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Enquiry Form below.
You can also keep up to date with our latest news and vacancies on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter: