Grantham – Salary DOE + High OTE
Are you ready to kickstart a new career in a vibrant office-based sales environment?
We would be interested to meet people who have had a customer service/ retail / sales background.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you now!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Telesales Account Manager to join a successful recruitment business with ongoing professional development.
In order to be successful in the role of a Telesales Account Manager you must have the following:
• Minimum 2 years of Customer Service
• Minimum 1 years of Account Management (Desirable)
• Exceptional communication skills and the ability to work well within a team
• Ability to understand client needs and tailor where necessary
• Ability to negotiate fees and services
• Confident in IT abilities (Microsoft Office, Outlook email and CRM software) alongside willingness to learn new systems when needed
• To have proven history of achieving targets
• To be exceptionally well organised to ensure best practice with the customer
• Ability to manage multiple accounts whilst seeking new opportunities
• Self-motivated and the ability to apply your personality over the phone
Key responsibilities for the Telesales Account Manager include:
• Support and solve problems for the customer, meet their needs and exceed their expectations
• Confident in cold-calling new prospects
• Effectively communicate the value of products and the services we offer
• To use your own initiative to create growth opportunities
• Take responsibility for your day-to-day work and utilise the time efficiently
• Manage your diary in advance, ensure organisation is a priority
• Participate in office activities, staff meetings, training and provide feedback to management where necessary to improve personal development or to benefit the company
• Perform consistent prospecting such as cold-calling and networking
• Follow up with clients regularly to ensure needs are being met and identify opportunities
• To follow correct procedures on raising a quote and following up with the customer
• To collect information from customers on competitor activity
• Fill all necessary spreadsheets in with accurate information daily
• Have the motivation to drive your own self-development
• 32 days’ holiday including bank holidays
• Monthly and quarterly incentives
• Uncapped commission
• Professional development & Industry recognition
• Free parking (depending on commute)
• Being part of a fun filled environment
• Closed for Christmas week
…. And we finish early on Fridays!
If you have the relevant experience our client is looking for in a Telesales Account role, we would like to hear from you.
Upon submission of an application to RecruitME, you consent to the collection and retention of your personal data. As detailed in our Privacy Statement, we may use your personal data for the purpose of considering your suitability for employment for the role for which you are applying, as well as future roles that may become available.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the foregoing and consent to the uses of your information as set out above. You are not required to provide any requested information to RecruitME but failing to do so may result in not being able to continue your candidacy for the job for which you have applied.
Be aware that you maintain the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
To apply, please email email@example.com or use the Enquiry Form below.
You can also keep up to date with our latest news and vacancies on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter: