Yard Foreman / Welder – Lincoln
Lincoln – salary depending on experience
Are you an experienced yard foreman / operator / manager looking to become an integral part of a growing company?
We are currently looking for a Yard Foreman / Welder to work for a business on the outskirts of Lincoln.
This is a full time permanent opportunity with career great potential and the opportunity to work in tight knit family friendly environment.
Mon – Fri no shift patterns.
On offer is a fully autonomous role where you will be given the responsibility to oversee general yard practices and ensure health and safety.
This company have great aspirations and are looking to grow year on year. They work in a specialist engineering sector and are of the leader within their sector.
This role would suit a yard foreman/manager looking for a long term permanent position.
- Oversee and participate in general yard duties including but not limited to: preparation of dispatches, stock control, loading of vehicles and general health and safety practices
- Yard/Office based role
- Coordinate preparation of machines for despatch
- Stock control
- Ensure tidy, safe working environment
- Previous experience within a yard based environment
- Previous experience in a manufacturing or engineering sectors will be considered highly advantageous
- Ideally you will also have previous managerial experience or a managerial mindset, as full training and development will be provided
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of RecruitME who are acting as a recruitment agency. RecruitME is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Upon submission of an application to RecruitME, you consent to the collection and retention of your personal data. As detailed in our Privacy Statement, we may use your personal data for the purpose of considering your suitability for employment for the role for which you are applying, as well as future roles that may become available.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the foregoing and consent to the uses of your information as set out above. You are not required to provide any requested information to RecruitME but failing to do so may result in not being able to continue your candidacy for the job for which you have applied.
Be aware that you maintain the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Enquiry Form below.
You can also keep up to date with our latest news and vacancies on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter: