Automated Gates & Barrier Service Engineer
St Albans - £35000 to £40000, mileage paid door to door. Full-time Permanent, 25 days holiday (plus bank Holidays), Company vehicle.
About the Client: Independently owned security and communications company.
Due to the company’s continued success and growth, they are looking to add an extra Automated Gates & Barrier Service Engineer to its team in the London and home counties region.
Automated Gates & Barrier Service Engineer will carry out maintenance of automated gates and barriers as well as fault finding and repairs to automated gates and barriers
One of the nation’s trusted commercial security and fire protection partners for UK businesses, they are accredited by SSAIB, UKAS and BAFE and have been providing complete and compliant security and fire protection for over 20 years
As well as Flexible & Remote Working where possible, they have a company culture that promotes a good Work Life Balance.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Automated Gates & Barrier Service Engineer looking to develop their career in a business that invests heavily in their staff’s training and development and ongoing professional development.
What you will be doing?
· Maintenance of automated gates and barriers
· Fault finding and repairs to automated gates and barriers
· Assist customers and regional team with technical issues
What we are looking for:
· 2 years’ experience industry experience
· Full UK driving license
· Excellent technical knowledge of gates and barriers
· Have a systematic/logical approach to tasks & problems
What’s on offer?
· Paid door to door travel for Engineers
· Wellness & Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
· Perkbox access to a huge range of free perks and discounts
· Regular One 2 One Check-Ins with Line Manager
· Continued Professional Development & Ongoing Training
· 25 Day Holiday Plus Bank Holidays Increasing to 35 Days (1 Day Extra Per Annum To 30 Days & a further 5 Days After 10 Years)
· Flexible & Remote Working Where Possible
· Company Culture That Promotes Work Life Balance
· Access To Mental Health Care Support
· Salary Sacrifice Pension Scheme
· Childcare Voucher Scheme
· Company Vehicle
If you feel you meet the requirements for this role, then apply today.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of RecruitME which are acting as a recruitment agency.
RecruitME is committed to equal opportunity and diversity and embraces applications from all sections of society, regardless of sexual orientation, race, age, gender identity, sex, disability, marital status, religion, or belief.
RecruitME is also committed to work alongside veterans and ex-servicemen and women.