Cambridgeshire / Hybrid - £50k - £60k per annum + 15% bonus + exceptional benefits
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a B2B Marketing Lead / Marketing Manager.
The role is hybrid with an average of one day per week in the office.
You will develop and implement a comprehensive B2B marketing plan and strategy, both in the short term and long term, to support growth objectives and my client’s presence in the B2B market.
They’re looking to establish a strong presence in the B2B market as they build a world class, full-fibre broadband network to serve residential and business customers across the East of England, East Midlands and beyond.
My client is using next-generation technology to power its multi-gigabit fibre network, with global partners including Nokia, Linksys, Fujikura and Salesforce.
The B2B Marketing Lead will optimise customer attraction into the business sales funnel through effective B2B marketing strategies for their B2B products: Business Essentials, Business Boost and Business Pro.
What you’ll be doing:
· Be responsible for helping develop the B2B marketing strategy that generates income and engages audiences and stakeholders building the companies brand and reputation
· Responsible for all B2B marketing activity across the business
· Look for new marketing opportunities produce content that is informed by audience insights
· Deliver thought leadership pieces
The B2B Marketing Lead will be joining at an exciting phase of expansion, where you’ll have the opportunity to shape B2B marketing strategy, drive customer awareness, and contribute to continued growth in this fast paced, fast expanding innovative industry.
Does this sound like you?
To be successful in this role, you will have a solid grasp of marketing investment principles and be able to grow this channel to enable sales teams to drive business performance. You will have:
· In-depth knowledge of B2B sales and marketing plans, with a track record of achieving tangible results.
· Proven experience in developing and executing successful B2B marketing strategies and campaigns with an excellent understanding of how they enable Sales teams to effectively drive growth targets
· Experience in building and optimising B2B funnels to drive lead generation and conversions
· Strong understanding of pipeline value and investment principles to make informed marketing decisions
Previous leadership experience in designing and delivering B2B campaigns, ideally within the telecoms or utilities sector would be beneficial.
What ’s on offer?
· Basic Salary of up to £60k
· Car Allowance
· Bonus scheme
· 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
· Death in service 4x salary
· Health cash plan – including access to GP, dental, physio and wellbeing services
· Gym & retail discounts
My client’s growth trajectory is aggressively ambitious, bold and exciting and so exciting times lie ahead for their employees.
So, if you are a highly motivated, results driven marketing professional with a strong B2B background, we encourage you to apply and be a key part of this success story.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of RecruitME who are acting as a recruitment agency.
RecruitME is committed to equal opportunity and diversity and embraces applications from all sections of society, regardless of sexual orientation, race, age, gender identity, sex, disability, marital status, religion, or belief.
RecruitME is a Gold Award holder and a signatory to the Armed Forces Covenant and is committed to work alongside veterans and ex-servicemen and women.