£40k + vehicle + bonus + private medical insurance + extensive company benefits
About the Client: one of the UK's most established full fibre broadband companies
Key Benefits: fully fitted vehicle, private medical cover, bonus scheme plus a range of other great benefits including Perkbox Medical, giving you 24/7 access to a doctor
We are working alongside a well-established full fibre broadband company, who have been operating for 20 years, bringing next-level broadband to rural areas of East Anglia and the East of England.
Having recently secured additional significant investment into their business, they’re expanding their reach and are currently recruiting Build Supervisors across the Norfolk and Suffolk areas.
The Build Supervisor role is key in the Delivery team supporting the Area Build Supervisor with ensuring that our Build Partners act in accordance with my client’s remit.
My client wants to do broadband differently and deliver rural communities future ready, hyper fast, full fibre broadband.
Successful Build Supervisors will join a company where success is seen as group effort and rewarded through a competitive overall salary package.
This is an amazing Build Supervisor opportunity to be part of a well-established and heavily backed company who thrives on delivering a world class fibre and wireless service.
With over a £160 million worth of investment, plans to recruit a further 150 staff, their growth plans are bold and exciting!
What you’ll be doing:
· Carrying out site meetings with Highway’s representatives to agree works timescales and Traffic Management requirements
· Carrying out site checks to ensure that work and sites meet NRSWA and Health & Safety and business standards
· Completing site surveys risk assessments
· Managing onsite Physical Infrastructure Access
· Liaising with Build Partners
· Reviewing plans and ensuring all documentation is available
What we’re looking for:
· A good understanding of poling, cable or civil installations of a fibre network.
· A good understanding of fibre network installation or good knowledge of Civil Engineering for Fibre network installations
What’s on offer:
· A salary of £40,000 per year
· Fully fitted out new vehicle
· 22 Days holiday plus bank holidays, increases with service
· Private medical cover
· Company bonus scheme
· Enhanced maternity, paternity, and sick pay
· Access to Perkbox
· Access to Perkbox Medical, giving you 24/7 access to a doctor
· Eye care vouchers
· Regular company events
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of RecruitME who are acting as a recruitment agency.
RecruitME is committed to equal opportunity and diversity and embraces applications from all sections of society, regardless of sexual orientation, race, age, gender identity, sex, disability, marital status, religion, or belief.
RecruitME is also committed to work alongside veterans and ex-servicemen and women.