CCTV Maintenance Technician
Birmingham- £28000-£30000 d.o.e.
My client is a forward-thinking and nationally renowned Security and Communications Company, that specialises in the design, installation, service and maintenance of integrated security systems and manufacturing specialist equipment.
Due to the company’s continued success and growth, they are looking to add an additional CCTV Maintenance Technician to its engineering team.
This is a fantastic opportunity A CCTV Maintenance Technician looking to develop their career in a business that invests heavily in their staff’s training and development and ongoing professional development.
What you will be doing?
· Carrying out CCTV Maintenance on a varied range of security systems including public space CCTV and intercoms
· Ensuring that the client is satisfied with the servicing of the system prior to leaving the site.
· Accurate completion of documentation, timesheets, and the submission of job reports through the company’s systems.
What we are looking for:
· Be able to demonstrate good technical knowledge of CCTV, networking and intercoms
· IPAF licence
· PTS card (desirable)
· Full UK driving license
What’s on offer?
· Working hours of 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday – with the inclusion of company’s out of hours call rota
· Competitive salary depending on skills and experience
· A whole range of benefits including, enrolment into the company pension scheme, Life and Accident Insurance, Medical Cash Plan, Company Vehicle and much more.
If you feel you meet the requirements for this CCTV Maintenance technician role, then apply today.
This Maintenance Technician vacancy is being advertised on behalf of RecruitME which are acting as a recruitment agency.