Do you want a great work life balance and opportunity to work with a client that will enable a fantastic working environment and an extensive range of benefits for you and your family?
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Chartered Surveyor to join a leading organisation within the East Midlands covering their estate in the Grantham, Bourne and Stamford area.
The Estate consists of offices, industrial, retail, public spaces, leisure facilities and listed buildings.
As a Chartered Surveyor your role will be responsible for managing on a day-to-day basis where tenanted, providing a professional management service for all property related matters.
Covering the day-to-day aspects of the estate you will be confident in dealing with all aspects of Property Management including rent reviews, lease renewals, lettings, disposals, inspection and valuations.
What we’re looking for:
- Full understanding of the construction project development process
- Good negotiating skills
- Thorough knowledge of building construction work and associated legislation
- General knowledge of basic engineering (civil) works
- Good knowledge of Health and Safety legislation and use of CDM Regulations.
- Chartered surveyor or working towards achieving MRICS
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in a related discipline
- Holds a current site card or is prepared to immediately attain
- Full driving licence or the ability to make suitable alternative arrangements
Does this sound like you, then we want to hear from you?
Exceptional overall benefits package!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of RecruitME who are acting as a recruitment agency. RecruitME is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.