North Yorkshire / York towns and villages – Basic Salary £25k + CIRCA £10k commission + vehicle + extensive benefits, including a generous health plan
We're on the hunt for Community Sales and Engagement Executives for a great brand who are on a mission to provide lightning fast, reliable broadband to rural areas near you.
You’ll be given full training at their new state of the art training centre to ensure you feel confident speaking about the brand and technology used.
Since 2008, they’ve grown and built an extensive mast infrastructure, acquiring ISPs, to provide services to thousands of happy business and rural consumer customers.
The Community Sales and Engagement Executive role is to represent and promote the brand in local communities, which will mean attending events, door to door visits and being present in your local communities.
As a Community Sales Executive, you’ll represent and promote their brand, which will mean attending events, door to door visits and being present in your local communities.
You’ll be out and about in rural communities meeting and speaking with potential customers and making sales!
What ’s on offer
• Brand new company vehicle
• Holidays - 25 days plus bank holiday
• An additional 5 days off a year for your birthday, house move and wedding day off
• Buy up to 3 days holidays, 2 days off for charity / community participation
• Holidays increase after 2,3,4 years
• Pension – 5% employer & 5% employee contribution
• Health Scheme – covering prescriptions, GP and optician charges, therapy allowance, private outpatient consultations, NHS parking claim back, EAP, 24/7 remote GP service & member discounts
• Company sick pay
• High Street Shopping Discount Scheme - Holidays, food and drink, insurance, sport, tech, high street, Ikea, M&S, cinema etc
• Regular ‘Lunch & Learns’ and companywide ‘Elevenses’ meets to discuss company direction
• Regular social events
• Company awards schemes with regular cash winners
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of RecruitME who are acting as a recruitment agency. RecruitME is committed to equal opportunity and diversity and embraces applications from all sections of society, regardless of sexual orientation, race, age, gender identity, sex, disability, marital status, religion, or belief. RecruitME is a Gold Award holder and a signatory to the Armed Forces Covenant and is committed to work alongside veterans and ex-servicemen and women.