North Yorkshire towns and villages – Basic Salary £25k + £10k bonus plan + new car + extensive benefits, including a generous health plan and pension
This role comes with a starting salary £25k + £10k bonus with a brand new company car (currently Astras), up 30 days holiday (plus PH), extensive healthcare, 10% pension, a raft of retail discounts and lots more!
Then you could be one of many new Community Sales and Engagement Executives joining this great brand who are on a mission to provide lightning fast, reliable broadband to rural areas near you.
Since 2008, they’ve grown and built an extensive telecoms infrastructure, acquiring ISPs, to provide services to thousands of happy customers across Yorkshire and now Greater Lincolnshire.
…. And they haven’t finished growing yet!
Community Sales Executives get full training at their new state of the art training centre to ensure you feel confident speaking about the brand and technology used.
The Community Sales and Engagement Executives represent and promote the brand in local communities, which will mean attending events, door to door visits to engage potential customers and being present in your local communities.
So, if you enjoy being out and about in rural communities meeting and speaking with people and ultimately making sales, this role could be right for you!
What ’s on offer
· Brand new company vehicle
· Holidays - 25 days plus bank holiday
· An additional 5 days off a year for your birthday, house move and wedding day off
· Buy up to 3 days holidays, 2 days off for charity / community participation
· Holidays increase after 2,3,4 years
· Pension – 5% employer & 5% employee contribution
· Health Scheme – covering prescriptions, GP and optician charges, therapy allowance, private outpatient consultations, NHS parking claim back, EAP, 24/7 remote GP service & member discounts
· Company sick pay
· High Street Shopping Discount Scheme - Holidays, food and drink, insurance, sport, tech, high street, Ikea, M&S, cinema etc
· Regular ‘Lunch & Learns’ and companywide ‘Elevenses’ meets to discuss company direction
· Regular social events
· Company awards schemes with regular cash winners
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of RecruitME who are acting as a recruitment agency.
RecruitME is committed to equal opportunity and diversity and embraces applications from all sections of society, regardless of sexual orientation, race, age, gender identity, sex, disability, marital status, religion, or belief. RecruitME is a Gold Award holder and a signatory to the Armed Forces Covenant and is committed to work alongside veterans and ex-servicemen and women.