Customer Retention Specialist
St Albans/ Hybrid - £25k-£28k Full-time Permanent, 25 days holiday (plus bank Holidays),
About the Client: Independently owned security and communications company.
Due to the company’s continued success and growth, they are looking to add an additional Customer retention Specialist to their Hertfordshire based head office team.
The main focus for this Customer Retention Specialist role is an internal sales role is to provide support for clients who are potentially looking to consider changing suppliers, with a view of retaining their business alongside identifying improvements to the services we provide along with cross and upsell opportunities.
This role will also be the main focal point for our clients who do not have a dedicated account manager
One of the nation’s trusted commercial security and fire protection partners for UK businesses, they are accredited by SSAIB, UKAS and BAFE and have been providing complete and compliant security and fire protection for over 20 years
As well as Flexible & Remote Working where possible, they have a company culture that promotes a good Work Life Balance Extensive benefits listed below.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Retention Specialist looking to develop their career in a business that invests heavily in their staff’s training and development and ongoing professional development.
What you will be doing?
· Look for opportunities to enhance the Amthal Service Offering, cross selling opportunities as well as opportunities for other services that the client currently does not receive from AFS.
· Develop and grow relationships with our clients.
· Contact existing clients who have moved on and identify their current situations, opportunities for re-integrating them into the Amthal Family
· Arrange meetings for Sales Teams and where needed Group Sales Director
· to visit or speak with clients both existing and historic.
What we are looking for:
· A positive, proactive and customer focused attitude
· An ability to manage and prioritize your workload in a fast-paced environment
· A logical approach to your work
· Confidence in working with a variety of internal systems and willingness to learn new systems
· Operate with independence and integrity
· Being able to use your own initiative when completing day to day tasks
· To relish a challenge and enjoy taking control and enjoy organizing all communication and works to ensure fantastic customer service is delivered
What’s on offer?
· A salary of 25k to 28k per year
· Wellness & Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
· Perkbox access to a huge range of free perks and discounts
· Regular One 2 One Check-Ins with Line Manager
· Continued Professional Development & Ongoing Training
· 25 Day Holiday Plus Bank Holidays Increasing to 35 Days (1 Day Extra Per Annum To 30 Days & A Further 5 Days After 10 Years)
· Flexible & Remote Working Where Possible
· Company Culture That Promotes Work Life Balance
· Access To Mental Health Care Support
· Salary Sacrifice Pension Scheme
· Childcare Voucher Scheme
If you feel you meet the requirements for this role, then apply today.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of RecruitME which are acting as a recruitment agency. RecruitME is committed to equal opportunity and diversity and embraces applications from all sections of society, regardless of sexual orientation, race, age, gender identity, sex, disability, marital status, religion, or belief. RecruitME is also committed to work alongside veterans and ex-servicemen and women.