Salary £50k - £60k + CAR AND PLUS EXTENSIVE BENEFITS
We are working with a forward-thinking and well renowned PE backed Security and Communications Company operating across the UK who are recruiting for a Design Manager.
They are a highly technical, design lead business specialising in the integration of Life Safety, Security, and Communications systems. Design is one of the ‘three pillars’ of our business, along with Technology and Compliance.
Due to the company’s continued Private Equity backed success and growth, they are recruiting a Design Manager for their design department.
The Design Department provides design and consultancy services both internally and externally to their customers in the in the Retirement Living, Construction, Defence and Education sectors.
The Fire and Security Design Manager will lead a team of Design Consultants and CAD Operatives across their offices Mansfield, Leeds, Birmingham and Nottingham.
As Design Manager, you’ll be responsible for running of the Design Department and ensuring designs fully comply with all applicable regulations, standards, and codes of practice. You’ll be supported by an Assistant Design Manager.
What’s on offer
An extensive range of benefits including High Performance Club awards, Commitment to annual inflation increase in salary, Company Car, Pension Scheme, Life and Accident Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical Cash Plan, 25 days holiday rising to 30 days, Birthday Holiday, Cycle to Work Scheme.
What you'll also be doing
• Act as a senior design authority for the Company
• Oversee the preparation of designs, proposals, technical submittals, drawings, and quotations
• Ensure designs are fully comply with all applicable regulations and standards
• Verify and sign-off design team's output
What we’re looking for
The Fire and Security Design Manager should be an accomplished designer within the security industry as well as....
• Being an accomplished designer within the security industry with a proven track record of producing designs and quotations
• Knowledge of CDM (2015), PD6662, NCP104, NCP109, BS 8243, BS 60839-11-2, BS 50173-2, Equality Act 2010, Building Regulations, Secure by Design, and relevant Codes of Practice
• A keen interest in technology and innovation
My client’s investment in their employees cultivates a culture based on commitment, encouraging a team environment where we are all included, benefiting both employees and customers.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of RecruitME who are acting as a recruitment agency.
RecruitME is committed to equal opportunity and diversity and embraces applications from all sections of society, regardless of sexual orientation, race, age, gender identity, sex, disability, marital status, religion, or belief.
RecruitME is also committed to work alongside veterans and ex-servicemen and women.