£20k - £30k (Depending On Experience)
Our client, based on the Lincolnshire/Leicestershire border is currently looking for a Domestic Energy Assessor to join their established and successful company.
Based out of their offices, whilst also conducting site work, the Energy Assessor will be taught how to provide business customers with the skills, knowledge and experience in order to carry out air tightness testing of domestic buildings to the required industry standards
You will learn how to organise and plan in the air tests for customers, prepare the buildings to carry out the test and agree with customer the time and approximate duration of the process. You’ll then carry out any pre test calculations and research prior to carrying out the test and be responsible for providing Feedback to customer on pass or fail.
The Energy Assessor will be taught to ensure all testing equipment has the correct calibration certificates, how to maintain the equipment to good levels and how to adhere to procedures relating to the proper use and care of equipment and materials for which the role has responsibility.
To be considered for this role, you will:
• Be technically minded
• Be highly computer literate in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint) and Outlook
• Have the ability to work alone, as well as part of a team
• Have an eye for detail, including when under pressure
• Possess the ability to self-organise, manage time, prioritise work and meet deadlines
• Have strong inter-personal and verbal/ written communication skills
• Have a willingness and desire to entertain new ideas and seize opportunities
• Have a willingness to accept and encourage constructive challenges
A full UK driving licence is essential.
Salary based on experience and qualifications.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of RecruitME who are acting as a recruitment agency. RecruitME is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.