Qualified Electrician – Stafford or Shrewsbury – Salary circa £34k plus van, hand & power tools provided, generous call out allowances, additional leave and extensive employee benefits
A great opportunity has arisen for a Qualified Electrician to join a growing and reputable property and construction company, where you’ll be based in the Stafford or Shrewsbury area.
My client is an excellent and well respected name within their sector, the work being both long-term and stable in the current climate.
As an Electrician you’ll be joining an experienced department of 40 and will be carrying out varied aspects of electrical works, including domestic, commercial, responsive and planned maintenance, EV points and LED lighting.
You’ll need to beBS7671 18th edition, and a recognised electrical apprenticeship or JIB graded.
Other responsibilities as a Qualified Electrician will include carrying out day to day planned and reactive electrical works.
You’ll be responsible for the efficient completion of the electrical works to BS7671 within time and budget.
Qualified Electrical Requirements:
· BS7671 18th edition (Two years minimum qualified)
· Recognised Electrical Apprenticeship or JIB graded
· City and Guilds 2391 (desirable as qualification can be offered)
· Domestic EICR Testing and/or experience of domestic installation
· Customer care skills and the ability to provide excellent customer service
· Knowledge and experience of Microsoft 365 applications
· Full UK Driving Licence
What’s on offer?
· Salary of up to circa £34k per year
· Hand and power tools and van provided
· Specialist further training available
· A generous out of hours package; standby rate of £495.54 (when on rota) plus more for bank holiday call out
· 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays and 3 concessionary days over the Christmas period
· A company pension and healthcare plan
· Employee perks - gift cards, in-store and online discounts
For more information, please apply with your CV – an immediate interview and start date is available for the right applicant.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of RecruitME who are acting as a recruitment agency. RecruitME is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
RecruitME is committed to equal opportunity and diversity and embraces applications from all sections of society, regardless of sexual orientation, race, age, gender identity, sex, disability, marital status, religion, or belief.RecruitME is a Gold Award holder and a signatory to the Armed Forces Covenant and is committed to working alongside veterans and ex-servicemen and women