Nottingham - Salary £26, 350
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Estates Compliance Officer looking for a long term permanent role offering a great work life balance.
Working for an organisation close to our hearts, this is a rare opportunity to work for an organisation with extremely high standards and public standing.
The Estates Compliance Officer will be part of an Estates Department responsible for all aspects of building and estates management and should be confident with handling small and medium projects from inception to completion and be able to communicate effectively with consultants, contractors and end users.
Key responsibilities of the Estates Compliance Officer role:
• Team Leader for the Team
• Creation and maintenance of administrative policies and procedures for the Department
• Providing advice to the Head of Estates on procedures and compliance matters
• Communicating and implementing policies and procedures
• Manage all existing and new contracts for delivering Statutory and Mandatory compliance across the Estates
• Place orders and manage the resolution of all faults as identified during inspections
• Maintain the bespoke MIS system.
Does this sound like you?
• Team leadership in an administrative role
• Previous experience of statutory and mandatory Inspections
• If you had a working knowledge of electrical and mechanical systems it would be useful (not essential)
• Good all round computer skills and experience of MIS systems.
Then get in touch.
This Estates Compliance Office role is a long-term career opportunity that offers stability, a pleasant working environment and a great raft of benefits.
Salary £26k + enhanced holiday & pension entitlement.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of RecruitME who are acting as a recruitment agency. RecruitME is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Upon submission of an application to RecruitME, you consent to the collection and retention of your personal data. As detailed in our Privacy Statement, we may use your personal data for the purpose of considering your suitability for employment for the role for which you are applying, as well as future roles that may become available.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the foregoing and consent to the uses of your information as set out above. You are not required to provide any requested information to RecruitME but failing to do so may result in not being able to continue your candidacy for the job for which you have applied.
Be aware that you maintain the right to withdraw your consent at any time.