Cambridge - £28k to £37k + vehicle + bonus + private medical cover + 25 days leave, with a raft of other great benefits.
About the Client: one of the UK's most established telecom / broadband companies.
We are working alongside a well-established full fibre broadband company, who have been operating for 20 years, bringing next-level FTTP broadband to rural areas of East Anglia and the East of England.
Having recently secured additional significant investment in to their business, they’re expanding their reach and are currently recruiting FTTP Engineers.
The Field Fibre Engineer will deliver a safe, clean, efficient and effective installation of Super-Fast connectivity, whilst providing exceptional levels of customer service.
My client wants to do broadband differently and deliver rural communities future ready, hyper fast, full fibre broadband.
Successful Fibre Engineers will join a company where success is seen as group effort and rewarded through a competitive overall salary package.
This is an amazing Fibre Engineer opportunity to be part of a well-established and heavily backed company who thrives on delivering a world class fibre and wireless service.
With over a £160 million worth of investment, plans to recruit a further 150 staff, their growth plans are bold and exciting!
What you’ll be doing:
· Complete fibre installation
· Install and terminate fibre cables
· Signal testing and installation of external and internal equipment
· Splicing and pre-terminated connections both underground and overground FAT’s
· Operate vehicles and static mounted MEWPS
· Carry out onsite surveys for new locations and prepare reports
· Complete risk assessments.
What we’re looking for:
· Experience in a similar role
· SA001, SA002, S8, S7 (desirable)
· IPAF 1b
· Proven experience in splicing, installing and terminating fibre connections
· Full Driving Licence
What’s on offer:
· A starting salary of £28k to £37k depending on experience
· Fully fitted out new vehicle
· 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
· Private Medical Cover with Vitality
· Access to 1000’s of discounts via Reward Gateway
· Company Bonus Scheme
· Salary Sacrifice schemes
· Access to reward gateway medical, and 10 free counselling sessions (new)
· Enhanced Sick/Maternity/Paternity Pay
· A future leader’s program (subject to suitability)
· Company Pension
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of RecruitME who are acting as a recruitment agency. RecruitME is committed to equal opportunity and diversity and embraces applications from all sections of society, regardless of sexual orientation, race, age, gender identity, sex, disability, marital status, religion, or belief. RecruitME is also committed to work alongside veterans and ex-servicemen and women.