Field Fibre Engineer
£28k - £36k + vehicle + bonus + health plan +30 days leave.
About the Client: one of the UK's fastest growing full fibre broadband companies.
Benefits include: vehicle, bonus plan, health plan, discounts.
We are working with an established telecommunications company who are bringing next-level broadband to the rural communities in Essex and East Anglia area.
They are currently recruiting FTTH Field Engineers across Cambridge and Bury St Edmunds
The Fibre Engineer will deliver a safe, clean, efficient and effective installation of Super-Fast connectivity, whilst providing exceptional levels of customer service.
My client wants to do broadband differently and deliver rural communities future ready, hyper fast, full fibre broadband. FTTH Fibre Engineers will join a company where success is seen as group effort.
This full fibre broadband telco is already in Essex and is working its way up the coast into East Anglia
So, it is an amazing Field Fibre Engineer opportunity to be part of a company who thrives on delivering a world class FTTH service to through simple intelligent processes and technologies.
With over a £160 million worth of investment, plans to recruit a further 150 staff, their growth trajectory is aggressive, and their ambitions are bold and exciting!
What we’re looking for:
• Knowledge of installation standards, and the ability to operate vehicles and static mounted MEWPS
• Ability to perform site surveys and establish appropriate installation routes and methods
• Experienced with field-based fault finding and repair techniques in
• Full Driving Licence
• Experience in a Fibre installation / Technical role
What’s on offer:
• A starting salary of £28k to £36k depending on experience
• Fully fitted out new vehicle
• 22 Days holiday plus bank holidays, increases with service.
• Private medical cover
• Company bonus scheme
• Enhanced maternity, paternity, and sick pay
• Access to Perkbox and Perkbox medical
• Eye care vouchers
• Regular company events
This Fibre Installation Engineer vacancy is being advertised on behalf of RecruitME who are acting as a recruitment agency.
RecruitME is committed to equal opportunity and diversity and embraces applications from all sections of society, regardless of sexual orientation, race, age, gender identity, sex, disability, marital status, religion, or belief.
RecruitME is also committed to work alongside veterans and ex-servicemen and women.