Groundcare Technician - Grantham Area - £11 to £15 per hour
They are seen as one of the market leaders in sports grounds care in their sector.
They are now recruiting for the position of Groundcare Technician as they are going through a fantastic period of growth and as a result now require an additional experienced Ground Care Machinery Technician to be based at their workshop in the Grantham area.
You will be responsible for supporting the Service and Repair teams but mainly the refurbishment of of various groundcare to a high standard for re-sale.
Key Responsibilities of the Groundcare Technician:
· Be the first point of contact for the company's service and repair work
· Provide a professional service and deliver a high level of customer service
· Carry out servicing and repairs on different types of groundcare machinery
· Troubleshoot reported problems and resolve them in a timely manner
· Occasional onsite customer visits will be required to repair their machinery.
What we’re looking for:
· Have good knowledge and experience of a broad range of groundcare machinery
· Have good mechanical & electrical engineering knowledge
· Be able to meet customer expectations and deliver a quality repair or service
· Be a strong and confident communicator
· Possess a clean UK driving licence (company van provided).
The salary for this Groundcare Mechanic is competitive and negotiable depending on experience and what you can bring to the Company.
Upon submission of an application to RecruitME, you consent to the collection and retention of your personal data. As detailed in our Privacy Statement, we may use your personal data for the purpose of considering your suitability for employment for the role for which you are applying, as well as future roles that may become available.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the foregoing and consent to the uses of your information as set out above. You are not required to provide any requested information to RecruitME but failing to do so may result in not being able to continue your candidacy for the job for which you have applied.
Be aware that you maintain the right to withdraw your consent at any time.