Hybrid – salary £55k - £60k
We are working exclusively with a leading UK Charity who are looking to fill the newly created role of Head of Strategic Workforce Planning, sitting at the heart of an organisation going through a major transformation.
You will join a thriving organisation that have embarked on a significant people transformation programme affecting every part of the operation across the UK.
As Head of Strategic Workforce Planning, you’ll be a critical player in driving the talent roadmap for the organisation.
You will lead the Charity’s capacity and capability element of their people transformation strategy to ensure they have the right people in the right roles delivering the right impact.
As Head of Strategic Workforce Planning, you will work closely with senior leaders to set and deliver the strategic workforce plan for the whole organisation.
· Lead the transformation of capacity and capability through strategic workforce planning, job evaluation, talent management and strategic resourcing
· Develop and lead the long term strategic workforce planning approach to align changing organisational needs with the people strategy within the rolling 3-year plan
· Identify organisational needs and develop strong a talent & resourcing strategy underpinned by our values and behaviours, coaching and supporting the resourcing team to embed these
· Lead, coach and develop a high-performing professional team, establishing shared goals and facilitating the development of strategies and plans to ensure the delivery of the Transform strategic goal
What we’re looking for:
· Demonstrable experience of embedding workforce planning practices
· A self-starter with the flexibility to adapt to shifting priorities, demands and deadlines
· Someone who is highly influential and an effective communicator with the ability to clearly and concisely articulate ideas, concepts and proposals to board level
· Analytical acumen, data driven and a proven capability to align solutions to business requirements
· Able to think strategically across large matrix organisations and have the confidence to drive your own agenda
Salary depending on experience.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of RecruitME who are acting as a recruitment agency.
RecruitME is committed to equal opportunity and diversity and embraces applications from all sections of society, regardless of sexual orientation, race, age, gender identity, sex, disability, marital status, religion, or belief.