We are working with a highly successful UK wide organisation going through a period of sustained growth and investment who are recruiting for an additional IT Deployment Engineer / 1st Line Support.
This is a newly created role and part of a team responsible for a significant roll out of IT equipment to my client’s staff working from home across the UK.
My client offers the right candidate a rare opportunity to work with a forward thinking brand who are seeing year on year growth.
The IT Deployment Engineer role will involve the deployment of new hardware devices, simple swap out of legacy and new kit, plugging and powering up the kit to configure/ connect, training staff on using the new kit and ensuring the kit is despatched correctly across the UK.
The ideal IT Deployment Engineer should have a minimum of 1-3 years' experience within an IT deployment or 1st Line Support role and be able to:
• Support client systems, service and deploy computer equipment.
• Be confident with IT hardware and be able to carry out the installation process
• Provide the client with high levels of customer service and have a proven background in doing so.
This is a really exciting time to my client’s IT Department as they are currently embarking on many high-profile IT transformation projects to increase the reliability and resilience of systems whilst focusing on the improvement of the end user experience.
They offer a great opportunity for someone who is ready for a new and challenging role.
Does this sound like you?
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• The ability to maintain sound and effective working relationships
• Show a keen eye for attention to detail with a natural aptitude for problem solving
• Broad knowledge of current and emerging, hardware, software and communications technologies
• Experience of current Microsoft desktop and server operating systems
• Full UK driving license.
Then get in touch to learn more about this IT Deployment Engineer opportunity with great organisation who will offer you great benefits.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of RecruitME who are acting as a recruitment agency. RecruitME is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Upon submission of an application to RecruitME, you consent to the collection and retention of your personal data. As detailed in our Privacy Statement, we may use your personal data for the purpose of considering your suitability for employment for the role for which you are applying, as well as future roles that may become available.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the foregoing and consent to the uses of your information as set out above. You are not required to provide any requested information to RecruitME but failing to do so may result in not being able to continue your candidacy for the job for which you have applied.
Be aware that you maintain the right to withdraw your consent at any time.