Are you a Production Assistant looking to join a growing company who will offer you a long-term, permanent position working Mon - Fri?
We have a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and career driven Production Assistant to take on an exciting new role at a of the art production facility.
This manufacturing company are at the forefront of their industry and are looking to grow their close-knit, friendly team. This role is available due to growth.
This role would suit a Production Assistant / Planner / QA looking for a permanent role, training and long term career prospects.
Working as part of a tight knit and highly professional team, we’re looking for a positive and enthusiastic person with a “can do” flexible attitude and strong focus on precision and quality.
The Production Assistant will be responsible for the day-to-day production and maintenance of the facility, as well assisting in the office.
Longer term, there is the opportunity to progress and develop your career in a forward thinking business and ambitious business with additional responsibilities.
- Working on production machinery
- Assisting with production and material procurement
- Receiving deliveries and loading finished goods (FLT training will be provided)
- Carrying out LEAN manufacturing continuous improvements
What we’re looking for:
- Experience of working in a manufacturing or food production facility (ideal)
- Proactive with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work efficiently and as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy, professionalism, care, accuracy and reliability
Our client offers a competitive salary, flexible working times, a very collegiate environment and great rewards for the right candidate.
Working times are Mon to Fri 9am – 5pm
On completion of a qualifying period you will also be entitled to profit share.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of RecruitME who are acting as a recruitment agency. RecruitME is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Upon submission of an application to RecruitME, you consent to the collection and retention of your personal data. As detailed in our Privacy Statement, we may use your personal data for the purpose of considering your suitability for employment for the role for which you are applying, as well as future roles that may become available.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the foregoing and consent to the uses of your information as set out above. You are not required to provide any requested information to RecruitME but failing to do so may result in not being able to continue your candidacy for the job for which you have applied.
Be aware that you maintain the right to withdraw your consent at any time.