Grantham – Attract Salary DOE
Have you got an ambitious nature, ready to work in a creative environment that will give you the chance at working with some incredible brands?
Our client, a successful advertising agency is looking for a talented Marketing Manager to join their business as part of ongoing plans to develop, manage and retain their global client base.
We're looking for a marketing professional with experience of assisting the business development manager in winning new business, this would be a main focus. This would include business from new customers and identifying opportunities within the existing client base.
The Marketing Manager will assist in converting leads, streamlining processes, and customer relationship management, to engage, retain and attract clients, as well as assisting with planning, development and execution of marketing communications activities on various projects.
You will need to be able to understand the mindset of our client’s customer base and partners, shaping both conversation and communications to foster trust and encourage a dialogue. You will develop commercially beneficial relationships when required with key media partners, publishers and suppliers to efficiently manage client campaigns across multiple platforms.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to build on their marketing capabilities, by developing their strategic skills in a role that will be valued and recognised within the Business.
What we’re looking for:
· Thorough understanding of social media and analytics
· Reporting and articulating clearly to the Directors & clients on the integrated campaign results and specific KPI’s
· Broad digital and creative marketing experience gained in a fast paced, results focused integrated agency environment with tight deadlines
· Thorough understanding and experience of a Marketing Manager/Project Manager role with responsibility for running multi-disciplinary accounts within a marketing agency
· A strong influencer, negotiator and relationship builder with the ability to formulate and communicate concise briefs to the studio
· Demonstrable experience of successful and innovative integrated campaign research, planning, execution, measurement and brand management using Microsoft Office/CRM/Other appropriate platforms to schedule integrated tactical planning
· A strong team player with experience in taking ownership of client objectives to deliver impactful marketing campaigns through a strategic approach and through developing an understanding of what is required
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of RecruitME who are acting as a recruitment agency. RecruitME is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Upon submission of an application to RecruitME, you consent to the collection and retention of your personal data. As detailed in our Privacy Statement, we may use your personal data for the purpose of considering your suitability for employment for the role for which you are applying, as well as future roles that may become available.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the foregoing and consent to the uses of your information as set out above. You are not required to provide any requested information to RecruitME but failing to do so may result in not being able to continue your candidacy for the job for which you have applied.
Be aware that you maintain the right to withdraw your consent at any time.