Homeworking – salary £30k - £35k Initial 6 month contract
You will be responsible for managing their merchandise product line including promoting their online shop, products and liaising with suppliers and fulfilment.
The Merchandising Marketing Manager will join a thriving organisation who are passionate about what they do and engender a great collegiate environment through fully supported home and hybrid working across the UK.
· The Merchandising Marketing Manager will develop the merchandise range, managing the entire product life cycle, including ongoing management and analysis following initial launch
· Day to day management of merchandise products, including stock management, product optimisation, enquiry support and supplier management
· Manage the existing personal carbon offer and work with a team of experts to develop and market the proposition
· Input into the creation of a joined-up plan of marketing and communications activity for the organisation, working with colleagues from all departments to plan efficiently and effectively
· Budget management for merchandise and the personal carbon area
What we’re looking for:
· Product buying experience, including negotiation with suppliers
· Having an awareness of making sure any new suppliers are aligned with the charity’s cause
· Experience of researching buyers etc
· Experience of budget management around £500k
· Managing the fulfilment supplier relationships
· A knowledge of webshops and how to maintain it
This is a rare Merchandising Marketing Manager opportunity to join a successful and growing UK charity on an interim basis.
Salary £30k - £35k PRO RATA depending on experience.6 month fixed term contract.
This vacancyis being advertised on behalf of RecruitME who are acting as a recruitment agency.
RecruitME is committed to equal opportunity and diversity and embraces applications from all sections of society, regardless of sexual orientation, race, age, gender identity, sex, disability, marital status, religion, or belief.