Oxfordshire - £34000 - 40000£
My client is a forward-thinking and nationally renowned Security and Communications Company, that specialises in the design, installation, service and maintenance of integrated security systems and manufacturing specialist equipment.
Due to the company’s continued success and growth, they are looking to add to its team of Multi-Skilled engineers. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to develop their career and become a valued member of their team.
Are you a positive, self-motivated proactive individual, who can work under pressure in rapidly changing circumstances, with good communication skills and the ability to develop successful working relationships with both colleagues and customers, then the role of a Multi-skilled Engineer is for you?
What you will be doing?
· The service and maintenance of Fire Alarms, Access Control, Intruder Alarm, CCTV and Networking
· Ensuring that the client is satisfied with the servicing of the system prior to leaving the site.
· Accurate completion of documentation, timesheets, and the submission of job reports through the company’s systems.
· Adhering to safe health and safety practices at all times
What we would Like?
We are ideally looking for the following qualities
· Be able to demonstrate a good technical knowledge of Fire, CCTV, Access Control and Intruder Systems
· Knowledge of networking and PABX systems would be an advantage
· 3 years’ experience in maintaining and repairing the above systems
· Full UK driving license
· GENT qualified in commissioning and advanced.
· Working knowledge of BS5839 and BAFE.
What’s on offer?
· Working hours of 8 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday – with the inclusion of the company’s out of hours call rota
· Competitive salary depending on skills and experience
· A whole range of benefits including, enrolment into the company pension scheme, Life and Accident Insurance, Medical Cash Plan, Company Vehicle and much more.
If you feel you meet the requirements for this Multi-Skilled Engineer role, then apply today.
This Multi-skilled Engineer vacancy is being advertised on behalf of RecruitME which are acting as a recruitment agency.