Paralegal - Grantham - Full Time £18,000 to £22,000 (Depending on Experience) + Bonus scheme
Okay, we get it!
This is the 100th job advert you've read now promising to kick start your career in style! You've sent off stacks of CVs, and quite frankly you're getting bored. Just hear us out!
If you’re looking to work for a cool and ambitious legal firm, we know just the people for you…
Our client is looking to hire Legal Administrators / Paralegals for offices based in Grantham.
If you're a people person, have an interest in a career in law, have strong administration skills, this is the job for you.
Reporting to a friendly senior fee earner the Paralegal will:
· work an existing caseload to assist the team
· take instructions and liaise with clients
· review documents
· use specific case management systems (full training given)
· be a team player, helping colleagues during peak times
· you must have some experience in a similar role
· you must have good oral and written communication skills
· you must be passionate about client service and representing individuals
· you must be accurate, organised, adaptable and flexible
· educated to a high standard with a good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook
The Paralegal offer:
· salary dependent on your experience, circa £20k (plus bonus)
· free parking on site
· modern serviced offices
· hours: 9.00am - 17:00pm, Monday to Friday
· training opportunities – definite career progression
We know applying for jobs is a pain, but we really would like to know more about you.
So, if you would like to know more about this Paralegal opportunity in Grantham then please apply.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of RecruitME who are acting as a recruitment agency. RecruitME is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Upon submission of an application to RecruitME, you consent to the collection and retention of your personal data. As detailed in our Privacy Statement, we may use your personal data for the purpose of considering your suitability for employment for the role for which you are applying, as well as future roles that may become available.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the foregoing and consent to the uses of your information as set out above. You are not required to provide any requested information to RecruitME but failing to do so may result in not being able to continue your candidacy for the job for which you have applied.
Be aware that you maintain the right to withdraw your consent at any time.