Project Manager £40k - £45k dependent on experience
We’re on the hunt for an exceptionally gifted Project Manager with first class project management skills for our East Midlands based construction and civil engineering client.
Our client is an award winning and innovative market leader who have ambitious growth plans, working on some of the UK’s largest infrastructure projects.
Due to their sustained growth and increased workload, they are looking for someone who can come in join their successful project management team, introduce new ideas and bring some new Project Management experience to the table.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
· Conducting pre-site checks, ensuring site is ready for project commencement
· Ensure good communications within the project team, including assisting with scheduling and logistics or works, ensuring all materials, drawings and any other information is ready and organised for on time delivery to site
· Ensure all works are carried out with statutory regulations, current standards and company quality assurance procedures. Overall site responsibility for Health and safety including competition of Risk assessments and method statements
· Assist in understanding the design process and report any design anomalies to relevant teams
· Ensuring a proactive approach is resolving site problems
· Provide analysis and feedback on complete installation, including reporting of any issues incurred and steps taken to avoid them on future projects
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
PRINCE2 or other equivalent Project Management qualifications
To be a member of CIAT, RICS, CIOB or other similar approved professional body
To be able to understand site work and technical drawings
Knowledge of Health and Safety legislation and best practice
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding business, offering competitive salary and development opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of RecruitME who are acting as a recruitment agency. RecruitME is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Upon submission of an application to RecruitME, you consent to the collection and retention of your personal data. As detailed in our Privacy Statement, we may use your personal data for the purpose of considering your suitability for employment for the role for which you are applying, as well as future roles that may become available.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the foregoing and consent to the uses of your information as set out above. You are not required to provide any requested information to RecruitME but failing to do so may result in not being able to continue your candidacy for the job for which you have applied.
Be aware that you maintain the right to withdraw your consent at any time.