RecruitME is an employee-centric workplace, with generous reward systems in place meaning successful employees can enjoy the dream lifestyle they desire:
- Monthly rewards for top performers and top teams
- Celebrating success with team incentives like annual trips, days out and team events
- ‘Take what you need’ approach to annual leave
- Dress down and leave early on a Friday
What should you expect to do as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
Adaptability and flexibility is a must at RecruitME, where no two days are the same.
However, you would also have set responsibilities:
- Managing your own “desk”
- Managing a sophisticated sales process
- Attending regular events
- Identifying, sourcing, interviewing and processing candidates
- Delivering outstanding customer service
- Working as part of an effective team
This is an opportunity for a bright, intelligent, motivated individual to join a rapidly growing business.
The successful Trainee Recruitment Consultant candidate will receive the opportunity to forge a career in recruitment and will hold a special place within the business.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of RecruitME who are acting as a recruitment agency. RecruitME is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Enquiry Form below.
You can also keep up to date with our latest news and vacancies on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter: