Hybrid working CRICA £64k with a 15% bonus + £6k car allowance, employee equity plan, health plan.
Fantastic opportunity for a specialist in Cyber Assurance – to join a best in class IT team for a fast growing full fibre broadband company.
This telecommunications trailblazer put their customers’ needs first in everything they do and works hard to be a brand enhancing experience.
….. and their ambitions are bold and exciting!
They’re building their own full-fibre network using next-generation technology to power a multi-gigabit fibre network, partnering with global suppliers Nokia, Linksys, Fujikura and Salesforce.
They’re looking for a Cyber Assurance Expert who will be responsible for managing the InfoSec / Cyber risk framework and associated processes, ensuring all compliance & audit requirements are being met, in a timely manner.
Working alongside some really top talent with significant industry experience from leading UK companies and will have the opportunity to work with a high level of independence, collaborating with technology colleagues and stakeholders to achieve your personal objectives, aligned to business goals.
· Managing the InfoSec/Cyber risk framework, risk register, risk assessments, acceptances, and oversight of the risk treatment plans
· Owning the process for managing & reviewing InfoSec/Cyber policies, PEG’s, processes, procedures & Standards
· Engaging with the wider business stakeholders to ensure InfoSec/Cyber is aligned with the business objectives
· Performing third party Due Diligence reviews on third parties and identify security risks
· Facilitating the completion of key partner external DD requests by our 3rd parties
· Updating and delivering the security awareness programs including written and verbal presentations
· Perform line 1 security control checks against applications and systems
· Coordinate the tasks required of ISO27001 & ISO22301 certification
· Assist with vulnerability management and Incident response when required
· Advise on InfoSec standards and the cyber control environment from across the business
· Attention to detail and high quality of output is key
· Ability to verbally communicate to large audiences
· Understand how policies & standards interact with frameworks
· Understand Information Security Risk Management
You may also hold CRISC & CISA certifications.
What’s on offer:
With a competitive salary plus a £6k cash car allowance, you will also enjoy a generous company bonus plan up to 15%, employee equity scheme (all staff who join are offered a share in the Company), health cash plan, gym and retail discounts, 25 days holiday + PH, amongst a range of benefits.