If you’re looking to work for a cool and ambitious legal firm, we know just the people for you…
Our client is looking to hire Legal Administrators / Paralegals for their smart offices in stunning Stamford.
If you're a people person, have an interest in a career in law, have strong administration skills, this is the job for you.
Reporting to a friendly senior fee earner the Paralegal will:
· work an existing caseload to assist the team
· take instructions and liaise with clients
· review documents
· use specific case management systems (full training given)
· be a team player, helping colleagues during peak times
· you must have some experience in a similar role
· you must have good oral and written communication skills
· you must be passionate about client service and representing individuals
· you must be accurate, organised, adaptable and flexible
· educated to a high standard with a good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook
The Paralegal offer:
· salary dependent on your experience, circa £20k
· free parking on site
· modern offices located just outside Stamford town centre
· hours: 9.00am - 17:00pm, Monday to Friday
· 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
· Health Care and Pension Scheme
· training opportunities – definite career progression
We know applying for jobs is a pain, but we really would like to know more about you.
So, if you would like to know more about this Paralegal opportunity in Stamford then please apply below.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of RecruitME who are acting as a recruitment agency. RecruitME is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Upon submission of an application to RecruitME, you consent to the collection and retention of your personal data. As detailed in our Privacy Statement, we may use your personal data for the purpose of considering your suitability for employment for the role for which you are applying, as well as future roles that may become available.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the foregoing and consent to the uses of your information as set out above. You are not required to provide any requested information to RecruitME but failing to do so may result in not being able to continue your candidacy for the job for which you have applied.
Be aware that you maintain the right to withdraw your consent at any time.