We have a great opportunity for a Payroll Assistant to join my client on an initial 6 month contract working 35 hours per week in the Oakham area.
Working within a busy team, you will help my client ensure that all colleagues are paid accurately, queries are answered in a timely and professional manner and all returns and reconciliations are completed.
The successful Payroll Assistant applicant will have a keen eye for numbers with attention to detail and high levels of accuracy, will be highly organised with great communication skills and the ability to build rapport with internal and external customers.
Responsibilities of the Payroll Assistant:
• Payroll input; bank details, tax codes, maternity, paternity, sickness
• Assisting with the weekly ‘time and attendance’ interface
• Completing starter/leaver/amendment tasks
• Completing forms to send to employees in relation to maternity/paternity
• General office tasks; scanning, filing
• End to end payroll processing
• Up to date payroll and HMRC regulation knowledge
• You will be someone who has experience of working within a quick paced environment
• Good level of IT skills
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to react to high pressure scenarios
• Customer focused ensuring high standards are delivered to internal and external customers
• Effective communication skills at all levels
This Oakham based role is offered on an initial 6 month contract working 35 hours per week with a pro-rata salary based on a £24, 000 PRO RATA.
On offer is an attractive starting, free parking and the possibility of a contract extension.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of RecruitME who are acting as a recruitment agency. RecruitME is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.