Grantham area £25k – £27k Depending on experience
We are currently working with a modern hotel set in stunning grounds.
It is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced chef to join the team at a gorgeous, reputable hotel with stunning views across countryside, a top golf course and recently refurbished spa resort.
We are looking for an individual with outstanding talent – who could be working currently at a number of levels including Senior CDP, Sous Chef or Senior Sous Chef.
The ideal candidate will be certified in basic food hygiene and have a minimum of 3 years’ kitchen experience.
The Sous Chef will support the kitchen team in all matters relating to food preparation, taking an active role in promoting new ideas and improving department standards as well as taking full responsibility for the Kitchen in the Head Chef’s absence.
- Driven by the creation on beautiful food and ideally with experience of sizable and multiple events
- Ambitious and driven, committed and hard working. An approachable and mature manager with excellent communication skills
- To further your own knowledge of management methods and principles to ensure future development and further upgrading in management standards for the profession as a whole
- An exceptional planner, organised and disciplined with a keen eye for detail
- Financially astute and the ability to confidently compile, deliver and discuss menus with clients
This hotel falls under a larger group of companies that includes some of the UK’s top spas, golf courses and hotels. There is therefore potential for further career progression across the Group in the future for those looking for this.
Our client also offers discounts on many of the Hotel’s facilities and across the Group.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of RecruitME who are acting as a recruitment agency. RecruitME is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Upon submission of an application to RecruitME, you consent to the collection and retention of your personal data. As detailed in our Privacy Statement, we may use your personal data for the purpose of considering your suitability for employment for the role for which you are applying, as well as future roles that may become available.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the foregoing and consent to the uses of your information as set out above. You are not required to provide any requested information to RecruitME but failing to do so may result in not being able to continue your candidacy for the job for which you have applied.
Be aware that you maintain the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Enquiry Form below.
You can also keep up to date with our latest news and vacancies on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter: