Lincolnshire – Circa £60k depending on experience + exceptional overall benefits package
We have a rare opportunity for an ambitious IT professional to work for a highly entrepreneurial organisation going through a key period of change as their Director of IT.
My client has a fresh and innovative feel, is ambitious and offers a senior IT professional the opportunity to take the lead IT role at the Top Table as well as actively contributing to the strategic direction.
As the Director of IT, you will work across all areas of the business and be key to the change programme, both in the UK and overseas.
On offer is an unrivalled overall comp and bens package which will allows for flexi time and a truly fantastic work life balance.
You will join a bright, commercial and ambitious leadership team who have big plans for the future and in this IT Director role, you will have ahead of you a fantastic career opportunity.
You will take full accountability for the delivery of an exceptional IT service, acting as the senior escalation point and defining the strategic direction for the IT Function, IT Systems and Data. You’ll be committed to improving service quality, productivity and user satisfaction by continually improving processes and the technical capability of the business.
What you’ll be doing
- Set objectives and strategies for the IT Department
- Select and implement suitable technology to streamline all internal operations and help optimize their strategic benefits
- Monitor changes or advancements in technology to discover ways the company can gain competitive advantage
- Design and customize technological systems and platforms to improve customer experience
- Plan the implementation of new systems and provide guidance to IT professionals and other staff within the organization
- Approve purchases of technological equipment and software and establish partnerships with IT providers
- Oversee the technological infrastructure (networks and computer systems) in the organization to ensure optimal performance
- Direct and organize IT-related projects
What we’re looking for
- Technical Education or Business Administration Degree. Master degree will be a plus.
- Proven experience as an IT Manager / IT Director or similar managerial role with IT responsibility
- Knowledge of IT systems and infrastructure
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- A strong strategic and business mindset
- Superior analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Solid understanding of data analysis, budgeting and business operations
In return for everything you can bring, they can offer you an exciting, challenging role in a fast-growing and dynamic business, with long term career opportunities as well as a competitive rewards package.
If you think you have everything we’re looking for and more, then we’d like to hear from you.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of RecruitME who are acting as a recruitment agency. RecruitME is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Upon submission of an application to RecruitME, you consent to the collection and retention of your personal data. As detailed in our Privacy Statement, we may use your personal data for the purpose of considering your suitability for employment for the role for which you are applying, as well as future roles that may become available.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the foregoing and consent to the uses of your information as set out above. You are not required to provide any requested information to RecruitME but failing to do so may result in not being able to continue your candidacy for the job for which you have applied.
Be aware that you maintain the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Enquiry Form below.
You can also keep up to date with our latest news and vacancies on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter: