East Midlands – salary dependent on experience
We are on the hunt for a Senior Account Manager who will operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to our client’s aerospace base.
This person will focus primarily on protecting and expanding the current base of business across our client’s aerospace accounts.
You will be building and improving strong, long-lasting customer relationships and developing a trusted relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
The Senior Account Manager will proactively hunt opportunities in assigned accounts, researching and understanding the current and future technical market and aerospace industry trends as well as the challenges for our customer markets.
You will communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders, forecasting and tracking key account metrics and creating and delivering on plans for assigned customer portfolios.
The Senior Account Manager will prepare and deliver sales presentations and proposals including RFx responses (when required), ensuring high post-sales satisfaction facilitating positive long-term relationships and high potential for repeat business with customers.
Does this sound like you:
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- 6+ years of related work experience (ideally in aerospace)
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a related field of study
- Ability to identify, grow and close opportunities within assigned accounts
- Proven ability to manage multiple commercial activities while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Strong communication skills and presentation skills
- Prior success in managing assignments to schedule/scope/budget
- Analytical abilities to problem solve and offer new/alternate solutions
- An aggressive style to effectively drive success and achieve goals/results
This is a rare opportunity to join a company who will support you on your professional development journey.
The salary is dependent on experience, annual bonus + extensive benefits.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of RecruitME who are acting as a recruitment agency. RecruitME is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Upon submission of an application to RecruitME, you consent to the collection and retention of your personal data. As detailed in our Privacy Statement, we may use your personal data for the purpose of considering your suitability for employment for the role for which you are applying, as well as future roles that may become available.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the foregoing and consent to the uses of your information as set out above. You are not required to provide any requested information to RecruitME but failing to do so may result in not being able to continue your candidacy for the job for which you have applied.
Be aware that you maintain the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
To apply, please email email@example.com or use the Enquiry Form below.
You can also keep up to date with our latest news and vacancies on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter: