South Lincs – £28k to £32k depending on experience
We have a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Electrician to join a growing family run business located in Bourne, Lincolnshire.
They cover the local area, including Grantham, Peterborough, Holbeach and Oakham. Occasionally working outside of this area. My client’s work varies from commercial, domestic and specialising in heritage buildings.
Does this sound like you?
- Able to do carry out electrical installation work in an efficient and tidy manner
- Hold a full Driving Licence (preferably clean)
- Experienced and fully qualified with City and Guilds 2391 or 2394 and 2395 qualifications
- 18th Edition trained
- Can carry out electrical maintenance and electrical inspections (EICR’s)
- Experienced in fault finding and rectification
- Possess a work hard, play hard attitude!
- Will be able to pass a DBS check.
- 5 years’ experience (or near to) not including time spent to complete an apprenticeship
If so then we’d like to hear from you……
You will be joining a modern, forward thinking business that believe the strengths, skills and personalities of their people are the key to the Company’s success.
Our client offer excellent rates and job security with the potential for further development as the company grows.
Benefits include a performance related bonus, overtime available, healthcare, work van and a salary depending on experience.
Please note that you will need your own tools.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of RecruitME who are acting as a recruitment agency. RecruitME is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
To find out more about this opportunity or apply, please email email@example.com or call 01476 573 255.
You can also keep up to date with our latest news and vacancies on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter: